HC3’s Evidence Packages are a collection of databases, fact sheets and infographics that demonstrate the impact of social and behavior change communication (SBCC). The searchable databases include research articles on SBCC interventions and their impact on specific health outcomes. Fact sheets and infographics make the evidence easy to share with researchers, practitioners and policymakers. These packages provide the global health community with evidence to advocate for social and behavior change (SBC).
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.