HC3 designed approaches that used behavioral economics concepts and seamlessly incorporated them into a national SBCC campaign to promote HTSP and the use of long-acting contraceptive methods in Nepal.
Author Archive for: Caroline Jacoby | Senior Program Officer | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Caroline Jacoby | Senior Program Officer | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Caroline Jacoby has over 15 years experience in social and behavior change communication with an emphasis on family planning, maternal, newborn and child health, adolescent reproductive health, reproductive health, nutrition, communication strategy development, capacity building, community mobilization and entertainment education through mass and community media.
A Senior Program Officer at Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP), she is currently providing technical assistance to a Gates-funded Family Planning program in Nigeria and USAID-funded nutrition and family planning programs in Nepal. Between 2006 and 2008 she was based in Nepal serving as the CCP Communication Advisor for a large DFID-funded Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health Program. In Nepal she provided technical guidance to government, donor and NGO partners in strategy development, program design, advocacy, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
She conducted trainings for program partners in behavior change communication, TV and radio program design and production and in monitoring techniques. She teaches a course – Entertainment Education for Behavior Change – at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Entries by Caroline Jacoby | Senior Program Officer | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Sign Up for HC3 News
- HC3 Emergency Communication Tools Shared with West African Countries Fighting Multiple Disease OutbreaksJuly 14, 2017 - 4:05 pm
- Making Smart Choices Easy: Incorporating Behavioral Economics into a National Campaign in NepalJuly 7, 2017 - 2:56 pm
- Family Planning Campaign Activities To Continue in NepalJuly 3, 2017 - 9:23 am
- Addressing Unmet Need for Family Planning through Social Networks in BeninJune 30, 2017 - 2:59 pm
- Curated Health Communication Materials to Treat, Prevent CholeraJune 28, 2017 - 11:14 am