Reflection from community meetings with local leaders such as commissioners, clan leaders general town chiefs as part of the Health Life Campaign.
Author Archive for: Teah Doegmah | Social Behavior Change Program Officer | HC3 Liberia
About Teah Doegmah | Social Behavior Change Program Officer | HC3 Liberia
Teah A. Doegmah serves as a Social Behavior Change Program Officer. In the early 1980s, he served as a development radio program producer at the USAID-sponsored Liberian Rural Communications Network. In 1997, Teah joined Talking Drums Studio, where he and others created radio programs to promote conflict resolution as part of the organization Search for Common Ground. In 2003, Teah developed radio stations for Mercy Corps in Liberia’s 15 counties. Later, he joined CCP on a Ministry of Health and Social Welfare community health project. He moved to the Rebuilding Basic Health Services initiative. He now works for the HC3 Liberia team.
Entries by Teah Doegmah | Social Behavior Change Program Officer | HC3 Liberia
A one-day workshop for journalists held Oct. 2 by the LIberian Ministry of Health (MOH) in collaboration with partners brought together about 35 Monrovia- and community-based journalists. The workshop was designed to foster a stronger partnership between the media and MOH to improve communication, especially during a public health crisis such as the recent Ebola outbreak. About a […]
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm