HC3’s Urban Adolescent SRH SBCC was Toolkit Presented at Madagascar’s First National Conference on Family Planning
Author Archive for: Maia Freudenberger | Director and Co-Founder of Projet Jeune Leader
About Maia Freudenberger | Director and Co-Founder of Projet Jeune Leader
Maia Freudenberger is American, but grew up in Madagascar. She left to the United States for her university studies at Haverford College and then returned to Madagascar to co-found Projet Jeune Leader. Maia can be contacted at fianarleader*AT*gmail.com.
Entries by Maia Freudenberger | Director and Co-Founder of Projet Jeune Leader
Projet Jeune Leader was selected by HC3 to test and provide feedback on the project’s new tool, the Urban Adolescent SRH SBCC Implementation Kit (I-Kit).
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- The Springboard Community: Joining Together to Improve Health CommunicationSeptember 1, 2017 - 2:10 pm