The webinar highlighted the essential relationship health systems and communities must have to prepare for, respond to and recover from an emergency.
Author Archive for: Missy Eusebio | Knowledge Management Intern
About Missy Eusebio | Knowledge Management Intern
Missy Eusebio is a master's student at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is passionate about using life-saving communication for healthier and more resilient communities.
Entries by Missy Eusebio | Knowledge Management Intern
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) has developed a streamlined tool to improve the quality of social and behavior change communication (SBCC) programs: SBCC Check-In. It is designed to be quick, constructive and used consistently throughout an SBCC programming cycle. Each SBCC Check-In only takes about 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
HC3 held the first in a series of “Catalyzing SBCC” events and debuted The Emergency Helix during a discussion on SBCC in Public Health Emergencies. .
Say an emergency were to hit your community at this very moment. Would it be ready?
At about this time two years ago, countries in West Africa were enduring the peak of an unprecedented Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) outbreak. Among those called to join the emergency response was the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3).
Gender equity was adopted as a in 2000 and as a in 2015. It is recognized as an important determinant of health as well as a critical goal for global development. Gender equity also plays a role in the success of social and behavior change communication (SBCC) programs. Whether promoting HIV treatment, family planning methods, […]
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Using Entertainment-Education to Reduce Chronic Malnutrition in GuatemalaMarch 24, 2017 - 12:37 pm
- Sierra Leone Radio Program Makes Connection between Peace of Mind and Taking Care of HealthMarch 20, 2017 - 1:59 pm
- New Multimedia-Rich Resource Details HC3’s Work to Mitigate HIV Epidemic in SwazilandMarch 15, 2017 - 1:59 pm
- New Catalog of Social and Behavior Change Communication Tools in English, French and ArabicMarch 13, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Consultez le nouveau catalogue des outils HC3 !March 13, 2017 - 8:00 am