The HC3 in Action series documents and synthesizes the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) project’s experiences and lessons learned on topics that cut across the project’s diverse portfolio of activities. Each brief draws from HC3’s work in 34 countries, as well as initiatives, tools and resources developed at the global level.
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- The Springboard Community: Joining Together to Improve Health CommunicationSeptember 1, 2017 - 2:10 pm