USAID’s Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) project is pleased to announce that it is accepting applications for a Virtual Leadership Development Program (VLDP) focused on strengthening the leadership and management skills of teams working in Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC). This VLDP is for English-speaking health teams working in SBCC. Funded by USAID, the […]
Author Archive for: Kirsten Böse | HC3 Project Director
About Kirsten Böse | HC3 Project Director
Ms. Böse is a public health and communication specialist with 20 years of experience in developing and implementing projects in reproductive health/family planning, HIV/AIDS, malaria, child survival and adolescent health promotion. Ms. Böse has spent the majority of her career with the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, where she is able to combine her penchant for theory with practical applications. Ms. Böse has worked extensively throughout the African continent and in Asia. Most recently, she lived in Malawi and Tanzania for six years when she was Chief of Party for USAID-funded programs. Her current interests focus on tapping the power of new technologies, especially through mobile phones, to strengthen provider capacity and client participation in the delivery of health services. Ms Böse enjoys working together with communities to inspire solutions for better health. Ms. Böse earned her BA in Anthropology from Stanford University and her MHS in Maternal and Child Health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Entries by Kirsten Böse | HC3 Project Director
Welcome to the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3). We are just getting off the ground but plan during the next five years to make a real difference in the health and well-being of individuals across the globe. HC3 is based on the idea that empowered communities can improve their own health if local organizations can […]
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.