Behavioral economics (BE) is a discipline that uses insights from psychology and neuroscience to provide a deeper understanding of human decision-making and actions than standard economic reasoning does. By identifying, understanding and tackling the behavioral factors that prevent development programs from being as successful as they could be, BE can help improve program implementation. In […]
Author Archive for: Dearing | NetHope | Marketing & Communications Specialist
About Paige Dearing | NetHope | Marketing & Communications Specialist
Paige joined NetHope in September 2010 to lead NetHope’s online presence and marketing efforts. Her marketing and communications skills illuminate NetHope’s collaborative work and use of technology in international development. She currently serves as the editor-in-chief of the NetHope Solutions Center and helps drive marketing and communications efforts for it and other NetHope programs.
Her background in journalism, public relations, sales and online community building offers a large and diverse mix of experience, helpful in creating successful communication strategies and building brand awareness. Prior to NetHope, she was an online blogger at USA TODAY and held management positions at Nordstrom.
She holds a B.S. in newspaper journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, as well as a B.A. in Political Science.
Entries by Paige Dearing | NetHope | Marketing & Communications Specialist
Health information is an important first step in ensuring that young people adopt healthy behaviors and attitudes. But, some young people lack access to it, and they are bombarded with contrary media that subtly encourages them to take risks. However, evidence-based health communication interventions have successfully broken through to youth using innovative technology apps, campaigns […]
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm