Throughout the five phases of emergencies, knowledge management can be used to develop or improve systems for collecting, organizing and sharing tacit experiences and explicit resources. These systems can also be used to reinforce the foundations built to address the emergency and serve to broaden cooperation and collaboration and address related issues. In the event that a similar emergency occurs, a strengthened system can help ensure that related knowledge and resources are easily accessible and available.
Author Archive for: Jarret Cassaniti, MPH |Program Officer | Knowledge for Health
About Jarret Cassaniti, MPH |Program Officer | Knowledge for Health
Jarret Cassaniti supports Knowledge for Health eLearning initiatives including the Nigeria Web-based Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Program for Medical Laboratory Scientists. He designs courses in collaboration with subject matter experts, researches technical topics, synthesizes key messages, and develops course content. Jarret’s public health background includes US-based HIV capacity building in community health centers and community development as a health extension agent in the Peace Corps in Zambia. He earned his MPH from Emory University.
You can follow him on Twitter at:@jarretcassaniti
Entries by Jarret Cassaniti, MPH |Program Officer | Knowledge for Health
A new Global Health eLearning course, Online Communities of Practice (CoPs) for Global Health has been released to help community managers in their work. Communities of practice are important for many reasons: they offer flexibility and convenience and provide an atmosphere of mentorship, a space for innovation and a reduced sense of isolation. This course […]
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.