In April 2014, the USAID Mission in Nigeria asked HC3 to help solve a data mystery. The Nigerian Demographic and Health Surveys in 2008 and 2013 reported stagnant, low contraceptive prevalence rates in two northern states, Bauchi and Sokoto, despite targeted intervention efforts. In contrast to the household survey findings, reports from facilities on use […]
Author Archive for: Hilary Schwandt | Assistant Professor at Western Washington University - Fairhaven College
About Hilary Schwandt | Assistant Professor at Western Washington University - Fairhaven College
Hilary Schwandt earned her master’s and doctoral degrees from the Population, Family, and Reproductive Health Department at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Hilary is currently an Assistant Professor at Fairhaven College of Interdisciplinary Studies of Western Washington University.
Entries by Hilary Schwandt | Assistant Professor at Western Washington University - Fairhaven College
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.