HC3, as part of Nepal’s wider community of social and behavior change communication (SBCC) partner practitioners, has been committed to supporting the family planning communication strategy and policy guidelines of the Government of Nepal.
Author Archive for: Nicole Jurmo
About Nicole Jurmo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Nicole Jurmo contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Nicole Jurmo
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) has published a series of case studies examining activities and tools used in the social and behavior change communication (SBCC) strategy to improve healthy behaviors and increase demand for and use of quality reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) services in Guinea as the country continues to recover from Ebola.
Sign Up for HC3 News
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- The Springboard Community: Joining Together to Improve Health CommunicationSeptember 1, 2017 - 2:10 pm
- Journal of Health Communication Publishes Special Collection; Evidence and Lessons for Future Global Health CrisesAugust 31, 2017 - 3:15 pm
- Entering the Conversation of Young Couples Talking About Life GoalsAugust 30, 2017 - 10:54 am