HC3, as part of Nepal’s wider community of social and behavior change communication (SBCC) partner practitioners, has been committed to supporting the family planning communication strategy and policy guidelines of the Government of Nepal.
Author Archive for: Nicole Jurmo
About Nicole Jurmo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Nicole Jurmo contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Nicole Jurmo
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) has published a series of case studies examining activities and tools used in the social and behavior change communication (SBCC) strategy to improve healthy behaviors and increase demand for and use of quality reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) services in Guinea as the country continues to recover from Ebola.
Sign Up for HC3 News
- HC3 Emergency Communication Tools Shared with West African Countries Fighting Multiple Disease OutbreaksJuly 14, 2017 - 4:05 pm
- Making Smart Choices Easy: Incorporating Behavioral Economics into a National Campaign in NepalJuly 7, 2017 - 2:56 pm
- Family Planning Campaign Activities To Continue in NepalJuly 3, 2017 - 9:23 am
- Addressing Unmet Need for Family Planning through Social Networks in BeninJune 30, 2017 - 2:59 pm
- Curated Health Communication Materials to Treat, Prevent CholeraJune 28, 2017 - 11:14 am