HC3, as part of Nepal’s wider community of social and behavior change communication (SBCC) partner practitioners, has been committed to supporting the family planning communication strategy and policy guidelines of the Government of Nepal.
Author Archive for: Nicole Jurmo
About Nicole Jurmo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Nicole Jurmo contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Nicole Jurmo
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) has published a series of case studies examining activities and tools used in the social and behavior change communication (SBCC) strategy to improve healthy behaviors and increase demand for and use of quality reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) services in Guinea as the country continues to recover from Ebola.
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm