Given the importance of implementing effective social and behavior change activities to control the spread of disease outbreaks, the West Africa Health Organization (WAHO) and United Nations Development Program (UNDP) invited the HC3 project to share risk communication tools and experiences at a joint WAHO-WHO-UNDP four-day workshop in Abuja, Nigeria on Tuesday, July 11.
Author Archive for: Claudia Vondrasek | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, Francophone Team Leader
About Claudia Vondrasek | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, Francophone Team Leader
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Claudia Vondrasek | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, Francophone Team Leader contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Claudia Vondrasek | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, Francophone Team Leader
This catalog is a superb collection of tools which were developed by the HC3 project to make our lives easier. The tools facilitate the standardized development of activities, explore theories that can help us to understand our objectives, and allow us to ensure the quality of our interventions.
Je vous encourage à prendre deux minutes pour parcourir les ressources HC3 sur le site web, et de télécharger le catalogue pour avoir la version visuelle de matériaux à imprimer. Je suis sûre que ces deux minutes deviendront dix et que vous ajouterez un marque-page sur la page internet pour pouvoir y revenir.
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.