This November 2, 2016 webinar highlights issues with malaria medicine regulation and quality assurance, the process and results of an SBCC campaign in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria, and the launch of a new online tool to support program managers and local staff in developing SBCC strategies tailored to their local needs.
The webinar was moderated by:
- Nan Lewicky, Malaria Team Lead, HC3
- Martin Cinnamond, Team Leader, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria [Presentation: The Joint Inter-Agency Task Force (JIATF) and the Global Health Assurance Partnership (GHAP)]
- Jennifer Wray, Senior Malaria Advisor/Commodities, USAID/President’s Malaria Initiative [Presentation: President’s Malaria Initiative & Drug Quality]
- Cori Fordham, Program Officer, HC3 [Presentation: Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC Implementation Kit]
- Cheryl Lettenmaier, Senior Technical Lead, HC3 [Presentation: Good Quality Malaria Medicines Campaign: Akwa Ibom, Nigeria]