An expert panel presented on Capacity Strengthening for SBCC in a face-to-face forum in New Delhi on April 5, 2016 that was also broadcast simultaneously as a webinar. SBCC capacity strengthening as a concept, and the tools and ideas available for it, had not previously been discussed by the SBCC community as a specific topic. This webinar highlights the latest developments and thinking in health communication capacity strengthening and the tools available.
Available below are the presentations from the webinar:
- Benjamin V. Lozare, Director of Training and Capacity Building, Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs [Presentation: Reflections on the Principles of Capacity Strengthening]
- Uttara Bharath Kumar, Director of Capacity Implementation, HC3 [Presentation: Introducing the Capacity Strengthening Ecosystem Model]
- Dr. Supten Sarbhadhikari, Director of the National Health Portal, India [Presentation: Why Access to Virtual Capacity Strengthening Resources is Important for India]
- Susan Leibtag, Curator of The Health COMpass, HC3 [Presentation: Introduction to Online Capacity Strengthening Resources, Tools and Courses]
- Soma Ghoshal, Springboard Program Manager, HC3 [Presentation: Springboard for Health Communication Professionals: A Walkthrough]