This November 7, 2016 webinar VMMC walks users through the new VMMC In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide, which helps to ensure that the communication and counseling at VMMC sites is comprehensive and standardized across PEPFAR’s country programs.
The webinar was moderated by:
- Dan C. Rutz, Health Communication Specialist, Division of Global HIV/AIDS, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Jonathan Davitte, VMMC Advisor, HIV/AIDS Prevention Project, U.S. Department of Defense [Presentation: Introduction to Webinar and Counseling Guide]
- Lani Marquez, Knowledge Management Director, USAID ASSIST Project, University Research Co., LLC [Presentation: ISC/C Quality Assessment Findings]
- Kim Seifert-Ahanda, Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS, U.S. Agency for International Development [Presentation: A Walk Through the Counseling Guide]
- Patrick Devos, Mozambique Country Director, Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs [Presentation: One Country’s Experience: Mozambique]
- Elizabeth Gold, Senior Technical Advisor, VMMC Communication, HC3