https://healthcommcapacity.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/blendedlearning1.png 585 804 Marla Shaivitz | Digital Communications Manager, HC3 https://healthcommcapacity.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/HC3logo285px.jpg Marla Shaivitz | Digital Communications Manager, HC32014-06-20 09:24:562014-07-18 11:48:41Experts Convene on the Topic of Blended Learning for Social and Behavior Change Communication
Experts Convene on the Topic of Blended Learning for Social and Behavior Change Communication
On June 17, the HC3 project convened an expert panel on blended learning to provide insight, advice, approaches, and suggestions on how to use blended learning to build the capacity of Social and Behavior Change Communication professionals. Experts offered remarks from the Blended Learning for SBCC literature review, professional expertise, and personal experience.
Order of speakers for the Expert Consultation on Blended Learning [bookmarked in the recorded presentation]
- Opening Remarks by Susan Krenn, Director, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Communication Programs [ PDF of Presentation]
- [Moderator] Eric Berg, CEO LINGOs [PDF of Presentation]
- Sharon May, Management Sciences for Health – “Needs Analysis” [PDF of Presentation]
- Gail Naimoli, Independent Consultant – “Design and Development” [PDF of Presentation]
- Steven Honeyman, Population Services International –”Implementation” [PDF of Presentation]
- Robert Brinkerhoff. Advantage Performance Group – “Evaluation” [PDF of Presentation]
[Listen to the Recorded Presentation]
“Build blended learning solutions for the learner, and the learner’s context.” Steven Honeyman @PSIimpact pic.twitter.com/GI2rPZb7E2
— HealthCommCapacity (@HealthCommCap) June 17, 2014
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!