The strategy aims to transform social norms and create a support network for the young family leading to behavior change and better health outcomes.
Author Archive for: Claire Slesinski | Program Officer | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Claire Slesinski | Program Officer | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Claire Slesinski is a Program Officer at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP), where she supports HC3 field support projects in Guatemala and Angola. She is a health communication and global health professional with experience in program design and implementation, with specialization in gender transformative approaches, integrated SBCC, and SBCC for HIV impact mitigation. Prior to joining CCP, Claire worked in health communication at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, supported life skills and health promotion programs at the Instituto Mexicano de Investigación de Familia y Población in Mexico City, and completed her Master of Science in Public Health degree at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, specializing in health communication.
Entries by Claire Slesinski | Program Officer | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
How do you craft radio content listeners will care about? Read about this highly engaging workshop that took place in Guatemala.
The complex social, cultural, and communication landscape in Guatemala When the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) Guatemala team began its pre-strategy situation analysis in Guatemala, staff noted the uniqueness and complexity of the country within the broader landscape of Latin America. The country’s cultural profile is incredibly diverse, with a large percentage of the population […]
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Case Studies Illustrate Strategies Improving Healthy Behaviors and Trust in Guinea After EbolaApril 26, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- World Malaria Day: A Call to ActApril 25, 2017 - 11:10 am
- Using Mobile Phones to Empower Smart Clients of Family Planning ServicesApril 21, 2017 - 3:21 pm
- Working within Traditional Leadership Structures; Discussion April 25-27 on Springboard for Health CommunicationApril 20, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Mobile App in Nepal Helps Adolescents Access Credible Information on Sexual and Reproductive HealthApril 17, 2017 - 11:43 am