Insights into developing a model describing the key elements of social and behavior change capacity strengthening.
Author Archive for: Bill Glass | Director of Strategic Communication Programs | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Bill Glass | Director of Strategic Communication Programs | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Bill Glass is the Director of Strategic Communication Programs at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs. He has worked in public health and development communication for 22 years. He has expertise in every aspect of programming, including strategic planning, program development, marketing and fundraising, training, media production, and monitoring. He has worked extensively with government, NGO and private sector organizations across sub-Saharan Africa to build their capacity to manage nationwide health communication programs. This latest position is a member of the Center’s core leadership, and involves oversight of seven Baltimore and overseas program management teams that implement over 50 reproductive health, maternal health, child health, HIV/AIDS, advocacy, marketing, social change and mobilization programs in over 20 countries.
Entries by Bill Glass | Director of Strategic Communication Programs | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.