The American Public Health Association’s Annual Meeting, commonly known as APHA, was not the first conference I’ve attended with more than 10,000 other participants. Just like my first mega-conference in nutrition that was held at the same Boston venue three years ago, I went to APHA with the student-oriented goal to see what’s out there […]
Author Archive for: Danielle Schaub | HC3 Project Intern
About Danielle Schaub | HC3 Project Intern
Danielle Schaub is an intern at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Communication Programs (JHU·CCP) and a graduate student at the Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is pursuing a MSPH in Health Communication and Education with a concentration in global health, and received a Global Health Established Field Placement award in 2013 to work on the USAID-funded ENGINE project in Ethiopia.
Prior to coming to JHSPH, Danielle was the resident dietitian for the District of Columbia Public Schools, where she managed the school meal programs and taught nutrition lessons in the community. Danielle served as chair on the board of directors for the DC Metro Area Dietetic Association and organized the association’s 2013 annual conference. Danielle has a BS in Nutritional Sciences from Cornell University and became a registered dietitian (RD) in 2010 after completing the Penn State dietetic internship. She enjoys long runs, baking and food photography.
Entries by Danielle Schaub | HC3 Project Intern
In a recent HC3 forum where health professionals from across the country gathered to exchange insights into promising urban youth reproductive health programs, the most compelling conversations revolved around surprisingly rudimentary topics: what is urban and who are youth? One of the most rapidly rising populations, urban youth are perhaps the most dynamic and often […]
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.