A key part of a social and behavior change communication response to an emergency situation is to understand not only what SBCC activities and campaigns other stakeholders are conducting, but also where those activities are taking place. Beginning in late 2016, the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative initiated a Zika communication activity mapping effort in four Latin American countries: El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and the Dominican Republic.
Author Archive for: Priya Parikh | HC3 Zika and Malaria Program Specialist
About Priya Parikh | HC3 Zika and Malaria Program Specialist
Priya Parikh is a Zika and Malaria Program Specialist for HC3. She graduated with a degree in Global Public Health from the University of Maryland (UMD), College Park. While at UMD, Priya started an organization through which public health faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students are able to support the capacity of partner organizations in Peru, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, India, and Bangladesh on health education and research initiatives. As a result, Priya has experience in program development, implementation, research, and evaluation, and has worked in Peru and Ethiopia. She has also worked at the Wilson Center’s Global Women’s Leadership Initiative and the Maryland Center for Health Equity.
Entries by Priya Parikh | HC3 Zika and Malaria Program Specialist
Religious leaders and faith-based volunteers from various districts in the Zambezia province participating in a community dialogue session led by HC3.
Community dialogue sessions in Mozambique tackle topics such as couple communication, the importance of using bed nets and malaria prevention among pregnant women and children under five.
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.