In support of the USAID’s Western Highlands Integrated Program (WHIP), HC3 designed a Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) strategy to change existing norms and key behaviors related to chronic malnutrition.
Author Archive for: Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Saifra S. Khan is a Senior Research Assistant at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP). Prior to joining CCP, Saifra served as Country Director to Guatemala for an international non-profit organization, Humanity First, and completed her Master of Public Health degree at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and Spanish.
Entries by Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Integrating Social Science Interventions in Epidemic, Pandemic and Health Emergency ResponseJune 22, 2017 - 12:47 pm
- HC3’s Erin Portillo Nominated for 120 Under 40: The Next Generation of Family Planning LeadersJune 9, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Video Demonstrates How SBC Works in Partnership with Service DeliveryJune 8, 2017 - 11:39 am
- Mobile-First Video Approach Helps Youth Share Contraception InformationJune 2, 2017 - 10:26 am
- Springboard Launches in ZambiaMay 25, 2017 - 12:18 pm