In support of the USAID’s Western Highlands Integrated Program (WHIP), HC3 designed a Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) strategy to change existing norms and key behaviors related to chronic malnutrition.
Author Archive for: Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Saifra S. Khan is a Senior Research Assistant at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP). Prior to joining CCP, Saifra served as Country Director to Guatemala for an international non-profit organization, Humanity First, and completed her Master of Public Health degree at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and Spanish.
Entries by Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Sign Up for HC3 News
- A Unique Angle in Addressing the Gap between Healthcare Workers and ClientsAugust 9, 2017 - 3:03 pm
- Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for MenAugust 4, 2017 - 1:36 pm
- New Tool to Aid in Integrated SBCC ProgramsAugust 1, 2017 - 8:31 am
- HC3 Emergency Communication Tools Shared with West African Countries Fighting Multiple Disease OutbreaksJuly 14, 2017 - 4:05 pm
- Making Smart Choices Easy: Incorporating Behavioral Economics into a National Campaign in NepalJuly 7, 2017 - 2:56 pm