In support of the USAID’s Western Highlands Integrated Program (WHIP), HC3 designed a Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) strategy to change existing norms and key behaviors related to chronic malnutrition.
Author Archive for: Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Saifra S. Khan is a Senior Research Assistant at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP). Prior to joining CCP, Saifra served as Country Director to Guatemala for an international non-profit organization, Humanity First, and completed her Master of Public Health degree at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and Spanish.
Entries by Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm