In support of the USAID’s Western Highlands Integrated Program (WHIP), HC3 designed a Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) strategy to change existing norms and key behaviors related to chronic malnutrition.
Author Archive for: Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
About Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Saifra S. Khan is a Senior Research Assistant at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP). Prior to joining CCP, Saifra served as Country Director to Guatemala for an international non-profit organization, Humanity First, and completed her Master of Public Health degree at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and Spanish.
Entries by Saifra S. Khan, MPH | Senior Research Assistant | Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Sign Up for HC3 News
- Case Studies Illustrate Strategies Improving Healthy Behaviors and Trust in Guinea After EbolaApril 26, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- World Malaria Day: A Call to ActApril 25, 2017 - 11:10 am
- Using Mobile Phones to Empower Smart Clients of Family Planning ServicesApril 21, 2017 - 3:21 pm
- Working within Traditional Leadership Structures; Discussion April 25-27 on Springboard for Health CommunicationApril 20, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Mobile App in Nepal Helps Adolescents Access Credible Information on Sexual and Reproductive HealthApril 17, 2017 - 11:43 am