HIV, family planning, malaria, nutrition, healthy pregnancies, gender……it’s all kind of overwhelming. So many topics, so many pressing needs. And not only that, there’s just so many resources available – how do you know what’s good, what’s tried and tested, and what’s not? It’s important when designing and implementing a social and behavior change communication […]
Author Archive for: Susan Leibtag | HC3 Communications Specialist
About Susan Leibtag | HC3 Communications Specialist
Susan Leibtag, formerly Deputy Chief of the Media/Materials Clearinghouse (M/MC) under the Health Communication Partnership project, is now working with the Health COMpass team on the collection and connection aspects of the resource.
Susan was instrumental in the development and growth of the M/MC for more than two decades, and then served as Senior Knowledge Management Advisor for CCP. Her expertise is in special collections, user services, and health communication.
Entries by Susan Leibtag | HC3 Communications Specialist
Databases on the internet are…..everywhere. You can find lists and literature reviews, and of course millions of materials, no matter what you’re looking for, via Google. But how do you know what’s good? Having thousands of materials to look through is not really a great thing, when you think about it, if you don’t have […]
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.