“Online communities are really everywhere,” pointed out Todd Nilson of FeverBee during the recent HC3 Innovation Webinar on Online Communities of Practice. The Innovation Webinar Series highlights and examines cutting-edge applications of digital technology to advance global health. As the Head of Consultancy for FeverBee, Todd specializes in the planning and implementation of online communities […]
Author Archive for: Jenna Groman | Program Manager | NetHope
About Jenna Groman | Program Manager | NetHope
Jenna Groman joins HC3 from NetHope, providing technical assistance to HC3’s ICT and Innovation projects. In this role, Jenna is responsible for managing and cultivating Springboard community engagement. Jenna offers more than 10 years of both domestic and international public health, humanitarian assistance, and disaster response experience. She holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and an M.A. in Economics focused on International Development from Boston University.
Entries by Jenna Groman | Program Manager | NetHope
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative Nepal held a Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) Networking and Interaction event on September 16.
The Bangladesh Center for Communication Programs (BCCP) will lead a Springboard online discussion, September 5-9, outlining upcoming plans and events for the Asia Springboard Secretariat. Springboard for Health Communication Professionals is an online and in person community of social and behavior chance communication professionals worldwide. There are two Springboard Secretariats, one in Asia and one […]
Communities of Practice (COPs) are vital to knowledge building on a global scale by bringing together stakeholders and facilitating the sharing of resources and expertise. The concept of COPs was originally developed by Jean Lave and Etienne Wenger to refer to “people who engage in a process of collective learning in a shared domain of human […]
The Africa Capacity Alliance (ACA) will lead an online discussion outlining upcoming plans and events for the Africa Springboard Secretariat.
- Social and behavior change considerations for areas transitioning from high and moderate to low, very low and zero malaria transmissionJanuary 18, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family PlanningOctober 19, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating the Seeds of Change in GuatemalaSeptember 26, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- HC3 Nigeria’s Chizoba Onyechi Named as 120 Under 40 Family Planning ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- HC3 Côte d’Ivoire and Partners Celebrate their SuccessesSeptember 5, 2017 - 12:09 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.